MR. TAYLOR'S VISUAL ARTS CLASS
“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” Scott Adams
Things to remember:
1. Try to do it on your own first before you ask for help.
2. Mistakes are acceptable, giving up is not
3. Always come equipped with a pencil, eraser, and a positive attitude.
4. Crying? There's no crying in art! Seriously, please don't cry in art class. Simply ask for help.
5. I am here to help you grow as an artist. I am not here to draw your entire picture for you. Remember, art is free. There is no right or wrong. Just be free and creative.
What to expect:
You can expect to learn about past and present artists. You can also expect to work on and hopefully complete many fun and exciting art projects.
Do not shout out. Always raise your hand.
Also, stay seated and focused on your art work.
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY CREATING.
Title: Self-Portrait in the style of Modigliani
Media: Acrylic on a wooden board
My first year at Richland as a full-time art teacher was filled with fun and learning opportunities. I absolutely enjoyed working with the students and I am looking forward to an even better 2nd year.